Low sperm count is a potential cause of infertility in men. It can be caused by variety of reasons. Physical and mental stress, over exercise, exposure of testes to high temperature, insomnia, zinc deficiency, smoking, excessive consumption of alcohol etc are some of the common causes of low sperm count. In most of the cases it is temporary in nature and can be cured with natural and herbal remedies. In some cases low sperm count is attributed to genetics and trauma. In these cases also herbal remedies can be very beneficial.
Herbal supplements can cure the problem of low sperm count very effectively. They provide sufficient nutrition to the system of body and also repair the damaged cells and tissues and hence help in increasing production of semen and sperm count. Night Fire capsule is a potent herbal supplement made of a perfect combination of powerful ayurvedic herbs which are well-known for their effects in increasing sperm count and semen production. Night Fire capsule works well in rejuvenating reproductive system and improves the intensity of orgasm. The balanced combination of the potent herbs in Night Fire capsule improves blood flow to the male genitals which eventually brings fuller, firmer and stronger erections.
Salabmisri, the key ingredient of Night Fire capsule along with other natural aphrodisiacs and nutrients works highly effective against low sperm count and low libido in men. In many studies and survey it is found that the herb Salabmisri improves sexuality and coordination. It promotes the release of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) by the pituitary gland. This hormone is responsible for breaking fats and building muscles. Salabmisri works as an aphrodisiac agent and is a good tonic for nervous system. It increases libido in men and also alert the mind and improves the coordination. It is very effective in treating the problem of low sperm count in men.
Night Fire capsule is the product of choice for men suffering from various sexual problems like infertility, low libido, impotency and low sperm count. It is known for increasing the levels of testosterone, estrogen and DHEA. It is also observed that this herbal supplement enhances blood flow into the spongy tissues (corpus cavernosa) of male organ and hence helps in proper erection and increases libido. Its regular use for 2 to 3 months is very beneficial for overcoming the problem of low sperm count. Night Fire capsule cures general debility and fatigue and supports reproductive and hormonal system.
Salabmisri, Khakhastil, Jaiphal, Sarpgandha, Samuder Sosh, Akarkra, Dalchini, Jaypatri, Gold Patra, Long, Kesar
Night Fire capsule is a 100% natural formulation of the finest herbs. It does not have any side effects and can be consumed safely for long term without worrying about the side effects.
Take 1 or 2 capsules of Night Fire twice daily along with a glass of milk or water after meals. Always follow a regular course of Night Fire capsule for 2 to 3 months to achieve optimum results. Increase your daily water intake during the treatment.
Each pack of Night Fire contains 60 capsules. 4 packs (4 capsules daily x 60 days = 240 capsules) of Night Fire will last for 2 months. As Night Fire is herbal plant-based product and has no side effects, it can safely be consumed for as long as you wish without worrying about the side effects.
In addition to taking Night Fire capsules to treat low sperm count, there are some effective natural remedies for increasing sperm count.
1. Person suffering from low sperm count should take extra care in his diet. Diet should be rich in protein and other nutrition. Spicy and fatty food items should be avoided. The intake of caffeine should be reduced.
2. Stress is a major factor in reducing the sperm count. One should keep a check on it for increasing the sperm count. Yoga and meditation helps in reducing stress and keeping mind and body relaxed.
3. Regular exercise is essential for keeping good health. A healthy person maintains adequate and healthy sperm count. With regular exercise one can keep control on weight. Since excess weight causes testosterone/oestrogen imbalances, losing weight helps in increasing sperm count.
4. For increasing sperm count, one should avoid exposure of testes to high temperature and heavy metals. As testicles is very sensitive to temperature, its exposure to heat causes low sperm count. Proper clothing is necessary to avoid heating of testes.
5. Smoking and consumption of alcohol should be minimized to combat the problem of low sperm count. One should also keep sufficient time gap (two to three days is suggested) between two ejaculation to increase sperm count.