In the Himalayan range its common to hear about the mineral extract Shilajit. Shila is a Sanskrit term used for stone and Shilajit is the fluid which comes out from the stones of mountains. It has been used from many years in South East Asia to fight a number of diseases. In the recent years it has been found effective in the treatment of sexual disorders.
Shilajit contains 84 minerals in ionic form which are important for maintaining the equilibrium of energy metabolism in the body. These minerals are not similar to the mineral supplements available in the market. These minerals are in ionic form and have formerly been absorbed by rich plant life and returned back to earth. They are easily absorbed by the body cells. Fulvic acid, the main ingredient of Shilajit, plays an important function in penetrating the cell walls and transporting the minerals in to the cells. This property of Shilajit helps in reversing and arresting the aging process.
1. Shilajit has the potential to cure nervous diseases such as paralysis or hemiplegia, and it also reduce common nervous related disorders such as stress convulsions etc.
2. Many people buy Shilajit to improve overall health and look. It helps in eliminating general debilities, fatigue and muscular weakness.
3. It can reduce the symptoms of medical condition such as fissures and hemorrhoids.
4. Shilajit helps as a rejuvenating tonic which treats the disorders of reproductive and urinary system.
5. It can reduce edema by 77% as it possesses anti inflammatory properties.
6. Shilajit enhances overall wellbeing and inhibits aging effects. It is one of the widely used and trusted anti aging supplements used by both men and women.
7. It improves body's immunity and purifies blood.
8. It improves blood circulation which reduces the effect of depression and mental disorders.
9. Shilajit capsules reduce stress and anxiety.
10. It has been used to improve memory and to recover from injuries to brain and nerves.
11. Shilajit capsules can be used to treat problems of the respiratory system.
12. It can be used to treat heart disease, arthritis, gout and bone related problems.
13. Patients suffering from anemia can take it to get the rich source of various minerals such as iron which are found on the mountains of Himalaya that ultimately increases body strength.
14. Shilajit has the properties to save the body from various infections. It has the potential to cross the blockages of blood to brain and it works as a neutralizer for a free radical.
15. Shilajit has abundant amount of fulvic acid which can penetrate the walls of body cells and prevent cells from getting damaged. It reverses the effect of aging and strengthens body organs.
16. Anti-inflammatory properties of Shilajit help in reducing the pains of joints and provide relief to patients suffering from arthritis.
17. Shilajit can be used to treat diabetes as it reduces blood sugar content and improves the flow of minerals and vitamins through blood.
18. The fluid contains minerals which can increase immunity of the body which reduces the effect of long term sickness.
19. It reduces burning sensation of urinary bladder and other complexities which are commonly found in people suffering from enlarged prostrate or stone in kidney.
20. Shilajit helps increase sexual power and corrects erectile dysfunction, weak erection and premature ejaculation. It is also used in eliminating sexual weaknesses in men and women and increases strength and stamina to perform better in bed.
Shilajit has many more health benefits. It helps in achieving lost energies and increasing libido, stamina and prolongation in lovemaking performance. It compensates minerals deficiencies and increases the inner strength to fight against diseases.
Side Effects of Shilajit
Shilajit is a natural product and reportedly there are no side effects of it. The product takes time to adjust to the body type and one should take only the prescribed amount to test if it suits the body. It increases the production of uric acid in body which can increase the symptoms of gout. So people suffering from gout should be careful to take it.
Each capsule contains 500 mg Sudh Shilajit.
Take one capsule of Shilajit twice daily (one after breakfast in morning and one after dinner in night) with milk or water for minimum 3 months to obtain maximum benefit from this herbal anti aging supplement. Increase your daily water intake during the course of Shilajit.
Each pack of Shilajit contains 60 capsules. 3 packs (2 capsules daily x 90 days = 180 capsules) of Shilajit capsules will last for 3 months. As Shilajit is a herbo-mineral compound and has no side effects, it can safely be consumed for as long as you wish without worrying about the side effects. Shilajit is a complete health rejuvenator and works wonderfully in improving the overall health and wellbeing of a person.